4.05.2011

HOT PINK!

Monday was a very busy day for me, it al started with a conference and a workshop that  I took at my school on the morning about how to use and play with color on the clothes. It was a great course, it helped us realize how important it is to know how to combine more more than 2 colors on your outfits, and how we should learn to have fun while deciding what to wear everyday so we get to stand out from a crowd. So to dress according to the theme I decided to wear something colorful!!



I chose my ZARA hot pink TRF premium washed, cropped trousers.
just the right amount of color!


With my Gucci beige leather, medium horsebit "Pelham" bag, the basic and simple complement to balance an outfit.


And wear it with a Seven for all mankind sleeveless halter white shirt,



With a H&M camel leather belt and my swatch golden watch,


and to pop even more, my new BCBG MAXAZRIA orange patent sandals, my best acquisition yet for the summer!


And last, my golden balls necklace. Which I stole from my mom a while ago, so I don't really know where does it came from! 
but it has become one of my favorites.

Click on the link bellow if you like my posts!
love, 
Andrea G.

1 comment: