4.07.2011

POP OF COLOR!

The other day I was driving near my house and I found this big graffiti wall and I just thought it would be perfect for my outfit. So I went back with a friend, who took this pictures of me  which, I loved. I think the colors on the wall really complement my look. I'm definitely feeling the bright colors this spring!



I wore my bright green forever 21 jeans, they are a total fashion statement!


With a white Abercrombie underwear tank top shirt,


And a sailor striped satin blouse on top.


One of my moms vintage necklace's, blue beaded with a golden circled pendant.
love love love it!


With my old blueish with golden details and chunky heels, Nine West pumps.


And my beautiful color blocked trapezoid shaped vintage EXPRESS purse. 

Don't be afraid to use colors it's so much fun!
Love,
Andrea G.

2 comments:

  1. <3 those heels!, please tell me the name of the shoe :-o

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I really don't know the name of the shoes because they are kind of old, I bought them on Nine West a few years ago!!
    but thanks 'm glad you liked them!!
    kisses!!

    ReplyDelete