8.22.2011

BLACK & WHITE

It's monday, and to kick of the week, I'm sharing some pictures of what I wore last week for a black and white party. We where supposed to wear either color, but I decide to wear them both.

I'm sorry for not posting earlier, my boyfriend came to town to visit me and I was kind of glued to him the entire weekend. We had an amazing time that I had no chance to even get near my computer, but I'll try to get back on track now!


I wore and H&M asymmetric half black, half white sheer blouse,


With and H&M black bandages tight mini skirt.


Used my ZARA color blocked satin sandals


And my Louis Vuitton silver folded leather clutch.


Enjoy your Monday.. almost Friday!!
love, 
Andrea G.

3 comments:

  1. So Chic...love everything about this ensemble!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love how it's black in the front and white in the back. Unexpected.

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous! love those sandals!

    http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete