8.04.2011

COLOR BLOCKED

The other day I spent the afternoon playing arround with the pink Nokia N8, that was sent to me from the ELLE style correspondent competition. I was looking into all the apps it has, which are amazing by the way. It's a really complete phone, I liked it so much, it's a shame I have to return it, but I'm happy I had the chance to try it for this month!



The weather is so hot in here, but sometimes it's cool enough to wear pants, so I  wore my white Bershka denim pants, which color makes them perfect for the sunny days.


With an H&M color blocked loose shirt, I like the combination of colors on this look, I think it creates a great contrast.


And a Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Canvas white Speedy bag, with some Juicy Couture and Marc Jacobs golden necklaces.


Wore my fav BCBG MAXAZRIA orange patent taupe sandals,


And my ZARA golden aviator sunglasses, they are so basic but I love them, as almost everything I own! 

And I love you all too!
kisses,
Andrea G.


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore this look!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta tu blog!! Acabo de descubrirlo.
    Te sigo!
    Me gusta mucho el look, soy una apasionada del color block.
    Pásate por mi blog a ver que te parece.
    Un beso.

    http://angelesydiablillos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that colorblock shirt - goes fabulously with the white denim! and of course i love the LV, mostly b/c i have the same one ;)

    a peek of chic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!! im so happy you like me style and my blog!!
    keep in touch!! big kisses!

    Andrea G.

    ReplyDelete