8.15.2011

SWEET GIRL

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but last week was crazy, I had all my final exams and projects and tons of things to do, so I didn't had any time to write or take pictures. 

One of my school projects for the photography class, was to organize an exhibition, of pictures taken by us on the Metropolitan Museum of Monterrey, we spent the entire afternoon of the day before setting everything up. 

It was the hottest day ever, and to make it worse, the exhibition was held on the outside hallways. We where literally melting down, we had to run for some ice cream to help with the heat. Here are some pictures I snapped outside of the museum when we where taking a break, believe me even with a mini skirt and sandals, you can't be safe from this hot weather, I'm used to it, but sometimes is just too much!


I wore a heart shaped polka dot ZARA  pleaded mini skirt,



With a Stradivarius denim sleeveless shirt,


And my BCBG MAXAZRIA bright orange patent taupe sandals,


With my Swatch Full Blooded Gold Chronograph
 watch and some golden rings.


 And used my beloved Louis Vuitton Impulsion two toned jaune yellow men's sunglasses.


Also wore a vintage linked leafed golden necklace, love the details it has, goes perfect with denim.


Have a good monday, lets start the week with a smile!! 
love,
Andrea G.


1 comment:

  1. one piece that I need in my wardrobe is definitely a denim shirt. they are so versatile and can be easily dress up or down. You rocked this sleeveless denim shirt and I super adore your bcbg sandals.

    ReplyDelete