8.28.2011

IN THE SHADOW

One of my friends had a birthday party a few days ago, on one of the hottest night clubs in town. It was a big celebration with  lots of champagne and dancing around, all of my friends where there and we had such a good time. 

I wore this black and blue ensemble, which works perfect for going out at night. I decide  to wear my hair down and straight, it's been a while since I styled it like this, so I wanted to try something different. 


I wore my Charlotte ruffle tulle and satin sandals,


With a Promod paneled mini dress, which I bought back in Milan but hadn't used it until now.


Styled it with slick hair and a natural with a bit of a smokey eye makeup. 



Wore a thin black vintage belt to enhance the waist,


And used my ALDO black taupe clutch, that is a perfect complement for going on clubbing.

Enjoy your weekend!!
love,
Andrea G.

3 comments: