8.24.2011

LEMON LIME

Today I'm posting some pictures that a friend of mine took of me last week, at a snack place where we went for smoothies, which where delicious by the way. I hadn't seen her in a while, she is one of my oldest and closest friends, so we spent the entire afternoon together catching up, chatting and refreshing from the summer heat.



I wore a ZARA button white cropped shirt,


With an Atmosphere heart shaped doted hight waisted pink skirt,


 And my Mauro Leone beige cutout oxford flat shoes.


Used my Swatch love explosion crystal cubes ring and Chanel J12 white classic chronograph watch.



And wore a white leather squared bag from my mom's vintage collection, with a golden metal lock and details. You can see it's old but I love it anyway!


Have a great day!!
love,
Andrea G.

2 comments: