8.06.2011

ON THE STREET

Today I'm sharing some pictures that were taken a few weeks ago, I'm kind of behind on my posting, because I went on vacation with my mom and I just got back! So I'll be posting some old pictures before sharing the ones from my trip! 

Hope you like this ones, they where taken on a random street, that was near a studio where I was working as a stylist on a photo shoot for a new model's book, it was great to be coaching her on the styling and also on her posing, I love being at photo shoots it is great to be able to work a a stylist, I always have so much fun with all the production crew, some of them whom I have worked with before and well, we make a pretty good team. I'll show you some pictures of that shoot some other time, for now enjoy this casual look for a morning of work at the studio.



I wore an old over size linen shirt,


With my Mauro Leone cutout beige oxford shoes.


An H&M pale pink loose blouse, this blush color has become one of my favorite recently my closet seems to be filed with this tone's clothes.


And H&M high waisted boyfriend cut denim shorts.


Wore a vintage beige leather belt, always a basic color to have.


And my unconditional Prada Baroque sunglasses, I cant stop staring at them, I adore them!


It's friday,  go out and have fun!!
love,
Andrea G.

3 comments:

  1. Me encanta el outfit!
    Las gafas son una pasada, y te quedan genial!!
    Un beso.

    http://angelesydiablillos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable look!

    xo,
    Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys!! I appreciate your comments!!
    kisses!!

    Andrea G.

    Gracias!! besos!!

    ReplyDelete