10.11.2011

BLACK SEQUIN

Hello hello, I'm sharing this quick post from school, just finished my classes for the day and I'm waiting for the rain to calm down, so I can go back home. 

This pictures are from last weekend, while I was getting ready to go out. I went to bar with some of my best friends! I love having girls night outs it's always great to catch up and have some cool drinks.

 

I wore a my 80's inspired Marciano sequined blazer with a ZARA basic black top underneath, used my EXPRESS high waited satin shorts and Steve Madden black suede pumps. Luis Vuitton silver folded clutch and another pair from my mom's vintage accessory collection, this amazing huge flower earrings.

Cheers!
love,
Andrea G.

6 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!!! perfect look indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful photos...you look so nice!You must had a great time;)

    http://www.lonenlyday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look so pretty, I love all the jewlery, I am also following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all, I'm so glad you liked it!! Idid had a great time!
    Thanks for following!! i'll be happy to follow you back!!
    keep in touch!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your comment and for follow me..I follow you back;):)

    ReplyDelete