10.20.2011

CHINESE PRINT

Today's post is about a casual chic yet colorful look. Last week was my brother's girlfriend birthday and my whole family went out to celebrate with her. 
We went to a cool restaurant called Mr. Mustard, it's a small place with delicious food and has a great alternative vibe to it, it's full of color and contrast. The owner if a good friend of mine, and he made such a good job creating this great place. If you ever come to San Pedro, my town here in Monterrey, I fully recommend you to visit and try their amazing dishes, you wont regret it!



 I wore a Charlotte Russe emerald printed blouse with my H&M linen boyfriend blazer, used the skinny Levi's jeans and Steve Madden nude pumps, with my green Coach tote bag and some Vintage accessories.

The weekend is a day away, let the plans begin!
love,
Andrea G.

3 comments:

  1. love the blazer,the make-ip,the ring...the everything...:) u look stylish and chic as always darling...keep up the good work..***
    xx,B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful outfit! I love white blazers and yours is very stunning,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pops of color! Such an excellent ensemble for a night out! :)

    http://survivingcollegefashionably.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete