1.10.2012

HALF & HALF

I had a very busy day last thursday, I went to school and picked up my schedule for the semester, turns out I don't have clases on fridays! really great news!! I also had to run tons of errands, I attended a meeting for a new project im working on with my brother, but I'll tell you about that later. I finished my day with a casual friend's night out to my favorite bar in town, It was a fun and very productive day! 

Leopard collar shirt - Zara,  Sweater - Merona, Satin shorts - Express, Belt - Express,  Paneled boots - Zara, Vintage looking clutch - Nine West.

I love this look, the pilgrim collar trend is huge right now and it has quickly become one of my favorites. I really like clean silhouettes and I think the touch of leopard on the shirt mixed with a pair of satin shorts gives the look a sexy edge, that goes perfectly with my new boots, which I adore by the way! Well I think I love pretty much everything in my closet.. but who doesn't? 
Enjoy your day!
love,
Andrea

8 comments:

  1. Hai un bellissimo incarnato! posso chiederti che fondotinta usi??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazie!! si, questa e di Clinique e si chiama vanilla #05 e buonissima mi piacerebbe tantissimo!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous...love the boots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! Gorgeous boots!! Awesome styling!!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all!! I appreciate your lovely comments!
    keep in touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the top and the boots...so chock darling*
    xx,B

    ReplyDelete