1.21.2012

MONOCHROME

Sometimes it's hard for me to find time during my busy days to take pictures of my outfits, I don't always have someone to take them, but anyway I'm trying to keep up and post everyday. This time I asked my sister to take a few pictures at my house, so I could show you what I wore this thursday. I love to wear beige clothes, I have a huge selection in my closet. It's so basic that goes with almost everything, besides everyone can wear it and look good in it.


 Sheer blouse - Zara, Jeans - Zara, Faux fur best - Zara, Pumps - Steve Madden, Purse - Jessica Simpson.

I think the monochromatic looks are so chic, this look is practical and simple, but still eye catching. This trend looks better with brighter colors, but in my case I prefer to use neutral tones. This vest is within my favorite pieces for the winter, I just feel like i'm wrapped on a bear's arms, I love it so much.

Let's go out tonight and dance like no other time.. 
Have a great saturday night!
love,
Andrea

2 comments: