7.31.2012

MINT BREEZE

Mint continues to be the "it" color of the season and doesn't seem to be going out of style any time soon. It's such a sweet color that everyone just fell in love with it, mainly because of the fresh vibe it transmits. We usually find this tone in pants, like this pair I'm wearing, which have quickly become the greatest alternative for the the usual denim, they are just as practical and easy to wear as jeans.

White vest - Zara  /  Loose blouse - Mango / Mint pants - That's it / Nude stilettos - Zara / Silver tote - Coach.

I paired my mint pants with a loose white top to keep the look fresh and clean and wear my new maxi vest on top to add more style and to get a more polished ensemble. To complete my outfit I wore my "steel" point stilettos, which I am head over heels for.

Take care!
love,
Andrea

6 comments:

  1. wow :)
    amazing outfit :)
    love it all , specially mint pants and shoes :)

    I follow your blog now :)

    visit my blog :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, and thanks for folowing!! I would be happy to follow you back!!
      keep in touch,
      xo

      Delete
  2. I love nude & white together! They look so classy!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encantaron los stilettossss! Luv you hun!

    ReplyDelete