7.24.2012

RISKY BUSINESS

When I bought this cute shirt the first thing that came into my head was.. Would it match my burgundy pants?? And as you can see it did!! I love the monochromatic looks and even tough this isn't completely monochrome, it still has gives the idea. The complementary colors have a matching tone, which keep the look very clean and simple. 

Shirt - Bershka / Belt - H&M / Burgundy pants - Massimo Dutti / Peep toe shoes - Bershka / Tangerine tote bag - Michael Kors / Earings - Vintage / Bangle - Juicy couture.

To add some contrast I used my tangerine tote, it brightens up the whole outfit and it's always good to add that extra piece that helps you stand out. This looks has a bit of a business woman vibe, or maybe it's just me. I don't usually wear tailored pants, they seem to be a bit to formal for my daily life, but some how they found their way into my closet and now I'm becoming quite friendly with them. 

Enjoy your day!! 
love,
Andrea

3 comments:

  1. you look beautiful :)

    i am in love with this bag Michael Kors <3 <3

    kisses !!
    caramellitsa blogspot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie!! I'm in love with the bag too!!
      keep in touch,
      xo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bag!

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete