7.18.2012

TROPICAL PARADISE

A few weeks ago I work on a collaboration in a photo shoot with my city's local newspaper, the shoot was taken for their fashion column's cover page. The theme was a tropical and junglesque look, so I created and styled this feminine and sexy outfits, with tons of bold prints and bright colors, which are two of the biggest statements of the season. Here are some pictures of the final result, so you can see what we envisioned and how we brought our concept to life, hope you liked them and my stylign as well.
  

[Behind the scenes]
Pictures during the shoot and of me working & styling.

Now you can get an idea of how amazing a day as a stylist is, I enjoy it so much and I'm incredibly  grateful to get to do what I love.

Hope you like them as much as I did, have a nice day!!
love,
Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!! I'm glad you liked my work and style!!
    keep in touch!
    xo

    ReplyDelete