3.12.2013

PRETTY PASTELS

After a super long work day, I finally got home and got time to write this delayed post, I’been super busy with many projects, that I haven't had time to post as often as I’d like, but I’ll try to make time so I can keep on track. I wore this pastel look last week,  I layered my cute pastel sweater on top of a basic white shirt, to keep warm on a chilly day and paired it up with my blush flare pants, to create a sweet combination of pale tones. That work great for spring, but are still functional for the winter’s cold that refuses to leave.



Pastel knit jumper - Sfera / White shirt - Gap / Blush flare pants - Dolce & Gabbana / Crystal necklace - Loft / Cream pumps - Aldo.

While driving around, I found this small abandoned house, which looked kind of creepy but intriguing at the same time. It had so many curios details, and I thought why not take some shots here and It matched perfectly with my outfit’s color scheme, so I just went for it and took this cool pictures around the house. You know I’m always looking for  diferent locations, that are both unique and fun, to make my pictures more interesting for you.

I hope you like this shoot on the weird enchanted house..
Good night!
love,
Andrea 

No comments:

Post a Comment