4.24.2013

UNDER THE SPOTLIGHT

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of working with an amazing team of talented girls, to create a series of looks, and a super cool photo shoot for Par La Roy, a local boutique,  which has become a great platform, for all the up n coming Mexican designers. They sell super exclusive and unique clothes, all made by young fashion designer from all over the country. It’s amazing how much talent we have around and sometimes we don't get to see what they have to offer, so the Par La Roy girls and I, decided to team up to promote this them, by collaborating with an awesome duo of photographer and a make up artist,  to showcase some of this brands. I styled several outfits, by mixing their cool pieces with some of my own to add my personal touch, the first look of the series was created by a super intricate top and a basic pair of high waisted shorts, to let the clip on top be the center of attention.

Clip on suede shirt - Adriana Salazar / Linen shorts - Vintage / Chunky chain & pearl bracelets - Trece de corazones / Color block heels - Jessica Simpson.

Photography - Ana Isabel Nahaum
Hair & Makeup - Cynthia Hinojosa
Wardrobe - Par La Roy

Keep in touch to see the next looks!! 
love,
Andrea


1 comment:

  1. hello I just met your blog and I love, I really like your photos, so here you have a new follower!, luck in all your projects, many kisses and hugs! I leave my blog if you fancy following me!
    http://siempremisspetula.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete