12.12.2013

AEO MTY LAUNCH PARTY


American Eagle has finally arrived to Monterrey, my home town city and I couldn’t be more excited!! It’s great to have this awesome, urban brand so close, now we can find the perfect pair of jeans, or more ready to wear clothes on any given day. 

I was so happy to be a part of their official launch party, thanks to RSVP agency, who invited me as an influencer and brand ambassador, and gave me the chance to go to the store with their personal stylist, to choose a total AEO outfit to wear on the day of the event. 

Here you can see a small video from my experience at the new store, and how I got to choose the super chic and edgy outfit, that I wore the night of the party, as well as some photos I got from this amazing event, which took place at Pepper Kitcher Bar, one of the hottest bars in town.

 It was such a fun party, with a cool break dance show and great music to dance all night long, we also enjoyed some delicious drinks and ordures, and got to write on a huge graffiti wall, where we got to express what the slogan of the AEO means to us. “Life Your life", which for me is just being yourself and being Unique!! 


Jacket, lace top and Black Pants - American Eagle Outfitters / Silver cap black pumps - Jeffrey Campbell.

Get ready for the weekend!

love,
Andrea 


No comments:

Post a Comment